Lawyers face heavy challenges when dealing with difficult medical malpractice defendants. In this article for Best Lawyers, we discuss how litigation stress coaching improves attorney-client communications and a doctor’s ability to manage their anxiety and perform more effectively as a witness. When doctors are better able to cope, lawyers are better able to do their jobs. It’s a win-win for everyone.
- Tens of Millions of Dollars in Med Mal Settlements Likely Result of Flawed Depiction of Physician as “Difficult Client,” Says Leading Med Mal Stress Coach
- Medscape: Murder of Physician Raises the Stress Level for All Clinicians
- Physicians and Medical Professionals Facing Stress of Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Can Find Information and Support on New Website: WWW.MEDMALSTRESS.COM
- Medscape – Nurses Under Fire: The Stress of Medical Malpractice
- KevinMD: Recognizing and addressing medical malpractice stress syndrome (MMSS)